Events & Activities
- CancelledND Heritage Center & State MuseumHello all, We hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this uncertain time. Due to the concerns regarding the transmission of COVID-19, the NDAA officers have decided it best to cancel the annual spring meeting. Please contact us with any questions (email@example.com).
- Sat, Apr 30BismarckWe’re excited to announce the upcoming NDAA Annual Spring Meeting will take place on Saturday, April 30th, 2022 at the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum in Bismarck, North Dakota using a hybrid online/in-person format. #NDarchaeologicalassociation2022
- Sat, May 01BismarckAs we were unable to gather for the 2020 annual meeting, we’re excited to announce the upcoming NDAA Annual Spring Meeting will take place on Saturday, May 1, 2021 at the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum in Bismarck, North Dakota using a hybrid online/in-person format.
- Sat, Sep 14Trapper's KettleTour a U.S. Forest Service bison run site with archaeologist Troy Price, gather in Medora for a remote presentation by Dr. Christopher Roos (Southern Methodist University) on Prairie Fires and Bison Hunting, and tour historic homestead sites with National Park Service archaeologist Jay Sturdevant.
- Sat, May 18ND Heritage Center & State MuseumArchaeologist Mike Fosha will present on archaeology and volunteerism in South Dakota, Dr. Barbara Handy-Marchello will speak about the new Traces book, and Dr. Brenda Todd will present on Chimney Rock Great House and Chaco Canyon. Also, don't miss the book auction and annual business meeting!